New Changes for 2018-2019
We are no longer offering Monday classes. Instead in 2018-2019 we will reserve Mondays for social events and field trips that have traditionally been on Fridays. We are praying that our Monday families will be able to switch to Wednesdays next year, and that this change does not prevent anyone from continuing with us. We greatly appreciate all our Monday families, some who have been with us since we first opened, and we don't want to lose anyone.
This was a difficult decision to make however with much prayer, to be true to our values, determined it a necessary step for our program to continue to operate with excellence; and yet still provide the director and many of the staff the time needed to home school their own children effectively.
From our survey, we determined that one day a week was optimal for most families and that Wednesday was the most desired day. This information was confirmation that this was the direction we needed to go. So ,we are excited about the great things in store for The Well as we follow Jesus and embark on this new Journey.
Here's what's NEW:
- We will have more class openings on Wednesdays because we are opening 1 new preschool class and 2 new elementary classes in addition to The Academy.
- The new program will offer everything that is currently offered on Wednesday, with a the addition of Spanish & Art+.
- ART+ is our typical Wednesday Art PLUS the opportunity for students to write and illustrate their own story, use art as a means of sharing their ideas and acquire other communication and language arts skills through games and interaction with peers.
- The new program will be from the hours 8:30 am to 3:00 pm, with optional after school activities 3:00 to 4:40 pm
- The Academy will also be in session during this time. click here for details.
- The Wednesday program with the additions listed above is available to students prek-8th. The Academy is open to students 6-12th
- Classes will be divided into to the following grade levels: prek age 2-3, prek age 3-4, k-1st, 1st-2nd, 2-3rd, 4-5th, 6-8th, Academy 6-8th & 9- 12th
- Tuition costs is $105 per child. ($65 per semester per child for supply fee & $45 per year per family)*
- All extra-curricular activities currently offered will still be offered.
- Registration opens January 15th. Click here to register. Get a free shirt with early bird registration now until April 1st! Click the link to see new design and choose your child's size! (1 per child)
- *Currently enrolled families can continue at current tuition rate